CCCamp2011: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 190:||Zeile 190:|
# [[User:Marc|Marc ]]
# Nikola (OE1NPB)
# Nikola (OE1NPB)
Version vom 18. Juli 2011, 16:25 Uhr
- 1 Chaos Communication Camp 2011
- 1.1 Orga Meeting
- 1.2 Subpages
- 1.3 // Projects
- 1.4 // Project Ideas
- 1.5 Who
- 1.6 Ride Sharing
- 1.7 Links
Chaos Communication Camp 2011
|4. meeting: Tue 19. July 2011 at 20:00|
All interested parties are invited to throw-in their ideas. We'll consider ways and means regarding
- infrastructure (village, tents, food, equipment)
- projects, projects, projects
- blingbling (art & beauty & light)
- 42 and everything
Radio communication over a distance of at least 2 light-seconds using the Moon as reflector. Anyone interested in actually talking to him/herself? We can do that - you're welcome.
"Unclog your internet tubes!". This is a Website based on Maplat specially crafted for LeiwandVille. I can bring the software (and do all the work) but i travel by train: Could someone lend me a server (min. 4 Cores, 8 Gig Ram, 1TB HD)?
I wrote my own software to capture timelapse videos as well as time exposure shots.. See me [Youtube Channel] (the videos marked with "LiquidTime").
an automatic pancake maschine! [alert the internets video on youtube]
// Project Ideas
Spaghetti Monster Follow-up
After the success with the airborne glowsticks project (instantly dubbed the Flying Spaghetti Monster on launch) at HAR2009, I'm eager to discuss and launch another larger project at the CCCamp. No ideas yet, but I'd like to see a combination of some of the following: airborne, lighting, blinking, huge, complexity through organization of _lots_ of simpler objects, interactive?. Needs brainstorming, funding (the HAR project was ca. 500 EUR I think), prototyping, design, building. Alpha-testing at Stadtflucht 2011 is prob. a good idea. (MariusKintel 14:22, 20. Aug. 2010 (CEST))
- I did http://bit.ly/GodSees which was flying and had the chance to blink if I wanted it. HElium was the main ingrdients. This is an expensive and depleting natural resource, so I would hesitate to use HE again, rather go for a loooong stick or a quadcopter --leobard 13:28, 30. Sep. 2010 (CEST)
- I'd be in with brain and hand for another Flying Spaghetti Monster mind
- How expensive is it to build simple swarming quadcopters? Maybe out of PCBs. What about a near space mission, I'd be interested in trying looooong distance wlan shooting using a mesh node in near space --Mihi 16:13, 30. Sep. 2010 (CEST)
- A much more interesting question would be: How much research and development does it take to build simple swarming quadcopters ;) After that, battery capacity would in any case be a major issue. ..and of course atmospheric pressure eventually. I've seen some companies researching miniature copters, but they all keep their IP (and physical hardware) close to their chests. MariusKintel 18:39, 1. Okt. 2010 (CEST)
- Indeed, however there are the DIYdrones folks who seem to have some quadcopter autopilot stuff running. However we want to scale it down (IMO). Could we try to get auto piloting quadcopters first? Or quadcopters at all (I know there is one around in the lab). --Mihi 13:39, 2. Okt. 2010 (CEST)
- I've got a quadrocopter at the lab. Needs new batteries, plus it's not too easy to control, and not auto piloting. I believe Funkfeuer has one as well. check uavp.ch, who do open source control electronics, and microkopter.de who do proprietary "shared source" stuff. The "scale down" part and the positioning awareness needed for swarming is what would require significant amounts of R&D IMO. MariusKintel 15:18, 3. Okt. 2010 (CEST)
Build a dome as the main tent / bar for the Leiwandville 3.0 village.
- I would google for "geodesic dome" and "burning man" - its the standard construction for most of the bigger burning man structures. Domes are then made of steel pipe which is compressed and drilled at both ends. screws to fix. --leobard 13:28, 30. Sep. 2010 (CEST)
- 3D printed dome. This doesn't look super-stable, but cool idea: http://fabricating.tumblr.com
- Alternatives to domes: Lightbar: http://mykle.com/msl/?p=330
Seekrit food project
My better half and I have an idea for a project involving selling food. This is not for profit, just for the artistic value, but it still needs to be sold to make the project work, plus people must want to buy it (will be fixed by it tasting good and being surprisingly cheap). To do this, we'd have to be allowed to sell limited amounts of food (at irregular hours) from our own food stand. The project also involves an amount of viral marketing on-site, but that should be doable to pull off. Task #1 is thus to check with CCC under what circumstances we can handle the food sales. (MariusKintel 21:00, 31. Aug. 2010 (CEST))
- if not sales - trade against objects the "consumers" have? could allow you to circumvent selling regulations ;-) --leobard 13:28, 30. Sep. 2010 (CEST)
Vintage Data Toilet
We could build a Data Toilet (the old acoustic coupler thing) for the Phone Cell. Including a Mailbox to have a station to connect to.... Zem 11:32, 19. Mai 2011 (CEST)
An electrical multi-sausage roaster(?) in the style of a battery charger. (eg. insert sausage, close lid, press charge and wait 10-30 sec)
- cool housing for ~4 sausages with independent lids
- polarity/resistance check ('is this really a sausage?')
- overcharging protection (aka temperature-controlled power-off)
- 230/110V isolating transformer for slow/fast charging (and security)
who: datacop if time allows
System to capture finger and hand movements
More improvements to come
Who: Mononofu and Zuckaschnegge
Blinkenlichten + Water made by Vandebina
Village deko with RGB LED strips
- single LEDs addressable
- good Arduino lib available
- action video: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adafruit/5387932657/
well, the 20 meters just arrived. reminded me again why I hate paying customs ...
strip is working great, I just have a few problems with driving the LEDs in PWM mode - looks like it's not possible to drive 5m at once. btw, if anyone wants some, I'm selling a few meters at 20 euro each. --Mononofu 21:09, 29. Jun. 2011 (CEST)
Camp inhabitants - means of travel - arrival/departure - plans and projects?
Verpflegungsflatrate: 30 EUR
- means Transport, Leiwandwille - Zelt,Infrastruktur , Startgeld für 24h Breakfast
- !NICHT! Verpflegung für alle Tage (Essen, Trinken, Massage... all inclusive)
- TIPP für alle, die im Zelt schlafen: Rettungsfolie mitnehmen, um Tagesstern-Strahlung abzuwehren!!!
- Vandebina Flug/Zug/Auto/Pferd... weiss noch nicht
- consti Autoooooo
- mind Zug/Auto/Flug ... (wir brauchen mehr blitze)
- Herbert auf 4 Rädern
- superhet mit Auto, 1 Sitzplatz frei, genau Abfahrt Tbd
- && kyrah Teleportation if all go as planned
- Zem Auto 7 sitzplätze + fahrer
- Lydschi Auto mit Atrox+Telehans
- Atrox Auto mit Lydschi+Telehans
- Telehans Auto mit Atrox+Lydschi
- PK - außer die Arbeit lässt es nicht zu
- scripty Reichsflugscheibe
- AndiS Transporter + 2t Hänger (Aufbauteam/Transport)
- hubertba 2. Fahrer Transporter
- cygenb0ck Pursuit Special
- & eli | motorisiertes luxusfahrzeug.
- ra Teppich
- cavac Train&Bike
- citizen428 hat Autoplatz erschnorrt
- lippi Auto mit Citizen428+Consti+Bons+...+...
- bons lippibus
- ndrst Autoplatz mit citizen428 erschnorrt
- mzeltner schon vorher in Berlin, bike tour to Finowfurt anyone?
- & Mihi mit ihren Fahrrädern
- bicyclemark hitching a ride from Berlin I hope.
- Horst JENS mit Bahn
- c3o ist dabei, hat aber noch keinen Plan
- socialhack on it, needs a oneway ride from Vienna
- maciej Bahn/Flugzeug
- Zwax (Aufbauteam)
- Mononofu mit Wohnmobil, nimmt Zuckaschnegge mit.
- Zuckaschnegge mit Mononofu
- fbr ( Schiene || Luft )
- ylem235 ...?
- Kelvan Schiene
- gem noch sehr vage Vorstellung wann und wie, brauche aber sicher Zeltplatz
- Marc (OE3MNC)
- Nikola (OE1NPB)
- & LieroLarryfier
Get to the Camp by sharing a car.
If you have a car and want to offer seats or if you need a ride. - Add yourself to the Ride Sharing page.