Metalab Booth at TEDxVienna 2012
We were invited to have our own Metalab booth at this year's TEDxVienna event, yay!
When: 3 November, 9am-9pm
Where: Odeon Theater
Audience: ~300 people
What: TED events are mostly about talks, and there will be quite a few of these sessions, but there'll also be a booth area where organisations, institutions, companies,... can present their "cool" projects. We'll have our own Metalab "booth" (think 1-2 tables) where we can present 3-5 projects (& ourselves).
- 3D printer (uniqx? wizard?)
- SolarRoboFlower (overflo?)
- DIY instruments (elmar)
- ScreenInvader (amir + ?)
- Classical Painting (Anna)
- Fotolab projects (Moderately huge camera?)
- Wearable Tech (Anouk, mind, nex,... ?)
- misc. lazzzored objects
- misc. 3D printed Objects (StarCraft II Baneling von Anlumo, A-Mazing Box von Wizard, andere nützliche und gedruckte Gegenstände?)
Amalettomat (zwax) ... currently out of order
Kay is TEDxVienna's main contact/go-between for Metalab.
Who can help with setting up our booth? (We need to organise tables!)
Who can help at our booth?