GoCNC: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 4:||Zeile 4:|
Version vom 27. Juni 2016, 08:29 Uhr
- CNC Milling machine GoCNC Hobby A4 Advanced
- Steppers are set to 1.5A, 8 Microsteps
- It uses a Stepp2500a control board
- Steppers are Nanotec ST5918X1008-B 4.9V 1.0A
- Maximum working Plane: X165, Y290, Z65
- Maximum Speed: around 1000mm/min
- For use with Dremel or Proxxon Device as spindle
- It uses M10 threaded rods, which are quite bad...
- You can not put too much torque on the screws that hold the Z axis on the X axis - therefore the axis is not very stable.
- If you fix the axis, the axis will be locked!
Currently the mill is working with the LinuxCNC Setup on the CNC PC. There is an option for a USB Device that does the realtime stuff in a FPGA but that only works with a Windows PC.
If you are familiar with the LinuxCNC Workflow on the Geil-o-Mat, you can use it as well as on the GoCNC with the difference that the Spindle is NOT automatically turned on and off because the Relais on the control board can not be attached to the spindle!!!
It plays Tetris!
(just to give you one example ;))
- Break out the Relais for the spindle, maybe little bit tricky because the control board is not very well fixated inside the box
- Use connectors instead of soldering - same problem as with the geilomat
- fix cable lengths because complete area cannot be reached
- use a silent fan