Super Gamedev Weekend/2012
The Super Gamedev Weekend returns. 48 hours and some more to satisfy your game creation needs!
Why compete in game jams, and why are there never too many?
Because quantity will lead you to quality
- Start: Fri, 2012-12-14 18:00
- End: Sun 2012-12-16 22:00
- Location: Metalab Vienna (mostly Hauptraum, sometimes Bibliothek - see below)
- Orga: hop, thp
- Friday evening in the library (Hacker Equality Workshop at the Hauptraum during that time)
- Saturday evening in the library (Zamenhof-Tag 2012 at the Hauptraum during that time)
- Friday ~ 20:00: Topic brainstorming + voting
- Friday 21:00: Start hacking!
- Saturday: Hack, hack, hack
- Saturday ~ 21:00: Status updates (demos, etc..)
- Sunday: Hack, hack, hack
- Sunday 15:00: Polish your game, time is running out
- Sunday ~ 19:00: Demo time, together w/ PyUGAT
Hopefully we can squeeze in some workshops in the weekends before the SGDW12 for those who want to improve their skills or learn game programming.
Will also be on that weekend. See http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/