Pasquetta Barbecue 2009: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
(Added links for Public transport; some cleanups)
|Zeile 1:||Zeile 1:|
== WTF? ==
== WTF? ==
Version vom 12. April 2009, 16:53 Uhr
Fellow Ivan from Italy is missing the Easter Monday tradition. Il lunedì dell'Angelo' or Pasquetta in Italy is a festivity day that generally is passed with relatives or friends with a traditional trip or scampagnata (Landpartie), with a picnic on the grass and open air activities.
Jay offered: "I live at Seeschlacht, near the very tip of the Donauinsel (which you can access from my house), so if you guys want to come out to our house, we can have a super grill here, and enjoy the lake and river while we're at it .."
Please note: organized as BYO - Bring your own (food/drink)!
When / Where
- Easter Monday, April 13rd, 2009, starting at xx:xx
- Strasse Süd 23, Seeschlacht
- Seeschlacht @ Google Maps
How to get there?
- You can catch the train to either Strebersdorf or Langenzersdorf and easily walk to the lake.
Public Transport (It's outside of Vienna, so watch out to buy a ticket if you only have one for "Zone 100" (like me))
I will come
- (1 << Marius) | (1 << kyrah ) // BBQ FTW! Bring your swimming gear folks! \m/
- Philip ~~o/~~
Things to organize
There are a few things we need to organize. Here's a list of who organizes what:
HINT: Billa Praterstern opening hours 6:00 - 21:00 (Mon.-Sun., incl. Easter Monday)! -- courtesy Nomike Research Ltd. (So maybe we should stop there on the way to JAY's and collectively rob the store or something...)
- Ketchup, Mustard, Sauces, Herb-Butter, etc. nomike