OpenFrameworks Intro: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
aus Metalab Wiki, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.Zur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
K (→Who: +kat.)
|Zeile 13:||Zeile 13:|
== When ==
== When ==
* Sun., '''14.3.'''2010, '''16:00''',
* Sun., '''14.3.'''2010, '''16:00''', [[Lage|@ Metalab]]
Version vom 2. März 2010, 17:25 Uhr
|Stefanie of Miss Baltazars Laboratory asked me if I want to give a workshop on openFrameworks sometime soon. After a bit of discussion we concluded it would be better to provide the workshop for the general public.
- Sun., 14.3.2010, 16:00, Main room @ Metalab
What the workshop would be
- An introduction into OS X/Linux/Windows and iPhone environments and how you manage the (unfortunately very annoying) IDEs (Code::Blocks and XCode)
- Give a capability overview of shipped libraries
- Show you how to use addons such as ofxFBOTexture or ofxMultiTouch
- Going over a few small examples incorporating sound/videos/network etc.
- Basically get you started with a flexible environment for whatever you might want to do - be it video tracking, serial communication with an Arduino, or creative iPhone programming in C++
What it wouldn't be
- An in-depth C++ or general programming introduction - please bring at least a little bit of Processing experience, then we'll be able to work it out
- An OpenGL/3D programming introduction (for that please see Computergraphik-Einfuehrung - I'm looking forward to that myself)
A list of those interested.
- scripty 'SIGSEGV' thekid
- Manfred Wuits
- Your name goes here