LeiwandvilleFFWD: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 40:||Zeile 40:|
Aktuelle Version vom 23. Januar 2013, 14:23 Uhr
Recording raw material for a time lapse video of the Metalab Leiwandville at CCC camp 2011.
Current Status as of 14.3.2012
Did I say 2 weeks? Well filally the full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XMG0-_dGE :)
Current Status as of 14.10.2011
postproduction, adding a soundtrack, release in about 2 weeks :)
Current Status as of 17.8.2011
The camera took almost 80000 (eighty thousand!) pictures from 8.8.2011 about 6am till 15.8.2011 about 1pm. I've copied all the data (about 21GB) to my hd and to a backup location so the data should be save :)
- The full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XMG0-_dGE
- Teaser video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XXJFSowEwM
- Flickr set with some selected pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizard23/sets/72157627339024519/
- Flickr set of how I build the power supply for the camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizard23/sets/72157627402243630/
- Canon Powershot S95 with Canon Hack Development Kit which took a picture about every 7 seconds.
- The pictures got stored on a 32GB flash card so I did not have to touch the setup during the camp (I still had to touch it twice because of the wind that knocked over the tripod...)
- Automotive Battery, a DC/DC converter and a self built battery adapter for the S95
- If I have time I might augment the video with some rendered objects using AR Toolkit
- Solar collector for charging the automotive battery provided by AA who kindly offered to borrow it to me spontaneously during the camp :)
What about privacy?
I’ll have OpenCV face detection run over the pictures and add a black bar over each recognized face before the time lapse video gets released. UPDATE: This was not necessary because the only people that are close enough to the camera to be recognized is me and some friends who helped me with the camera setup and I asked them personally.
Fake Battery Pack for PowerShot S95
- the dxf file for laserengraving and lasercutting (I used 3mm acrylic) the fake battery pack: Datei:PowerShot S95 fake battery pack.dxf
- Pictures of what I was doing in a flickr set