aus Metalab Wiki, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.Zur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
Looking for something?
Hacker seeks Hacker
- min is looking for someone to write cool Demos with. Did some webgl before, but needs to look into shader programming again. Doesn't matter if you don't have any experience, let's learn about it together!
- acheloos is looking for some hackers to overclock many many things. From some full-blown Intel CPUs to even an Arduino. (And discuss some cooling methods, LN2/Dry Ice/Water/Air)
- amir looking for another person that survived 10+ 220V/230V electric shocks. ibisum bin dabei.
- rd is looking for more people who would like to come to emfcamp2020 in Eastnor, Herefordshire on July 24th–26th 2020.
Hacker seeks fun/gaming
- amir is looking for other Battle for Wesnoth players
- amir is looking for other people willing to climb a construction crane.
- ibisum is looking for other people willing to go dumpster diving.
- nioram is looking for other Urban Terror players.
Hacker seeks thorough discussion
- socialhack is looking for other knowledgable people to discuss 5G, network slicing, various forms of mobile and fixed line traffic management under the viewpoint of net neutrality
- eest9 is looking for other entities to discuss social and natural sciences, the change of society trough technology and how to make the world a better place
Hacker seeks knowledge
- LuGam seeks someone who can finally explain him the Qt Creator plugin system for custom ui widgets
- min anything electronics related. If you want to make some Blinkenlights or other cool stuff for lab and need a hand, please ask me.
- amir new tricks on how to make "quickly expanding chemicals" from everyday products.
- Wennduschonimmermal -urgently someone who knows the combination digital circuit design, verilog and yosys. A compensation for personal suffering for you is included.
Hacker seeks hardware
- acheloos would be interested in an ThinkPad Mini Dock Series 3. :)
- Harald is looking for an Intel 80486DX2-66 CPU, that might be gaining dust somewhere.
- ripper is looking for 3 piezo buzzers which can usually be found in PCs - amir: We got 4khz buzzers in the bauteilsortiment
- nioram is looking for a 10.4" 4:3 LCD screen.
- min recently moved, and still needs furniture. I'd be happy if anyone has old shelves, chairs, or a table they don't need anymore.
- rd is in desperate need of a replacement battery for their ThinkPad X230.
Metalab seeks hardware
- We are looking for a nice and stable bookshelf for the library which fits. (more infos coming soon)
Hacker offers Hacker
- ibisum Ditto.
Hacker offers fun/gaming
- redplanet has many Dixit Cards! (there is also the odyssee version in the lab)
- Hetti has Exploding Kittens Cards! (Poke me if you wanna play or even borrow)
- min likes to cook with people and gets hungry regularly :9
- amir is looking for a crowd to play Shardlight (an awesome indie point'n'click adventure) together.
- Hetti has Bears VS Babies Cards! (Poke me if you wanna play or even borrow)
- Hetti has Werwolf Cards! (Poke me if you wanna play or even borrow)]
- rd enjoys hitchhiking/spontaneous travel.
Hacker offers thorough discussion
- ibisum Meta- discussion of any subject.
Hacker offers knowledge
- Redplanet can teach you how the cuttr works - just ask.
- LuGam offers basic knowledge about Qt Creator, as well as C and C++ (very little C# and even less LUA) and quite a bit Arduino Stuff (also ESP-Module Programming). You can also ask things related to electronics (PCB design, calculations,...), mechanic (strength calculations...) and usage of machinery (eg. milling and turning machine)
- Hetti can
- ripper knows:
- - quite a bit about metal 3D printig
- - how to operate the Geil-o-mat, but not really which programs produce useful G-code beside his proprietary CAD software. amir: Pycam is nice and produces EMC2 compatible gcode: http://pycam.sourceforge.net
- - how to operate the Metalathe
- - CAD design
- - a bit about electronics and PCB design
- Want to learn how to brew beer? Ask redplanet for a workshop (max 2 attendees per workshop).
Hacker offers hardware
- redplanet has an old ASUS A7Dc laptop (17 inch; loud; broken battery; shabby condition but still working!) for hacky projects
- redplanet offers 3x Nichicon 420V 82uF 18x25mm Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor 105°C for Club Mate
- redplanet has a plain accumulator battery W 20121217 PL116068 6000mAh, 3.7V (loading chip TP4056 1247 is pretty desolated) for projects.
- pl Elgato EyeTV (USB 2.0 DVB-S/2) Full-HD with Remote Control and Power Supply
- acheloos has some DDR2-SODIMM RAM Modules. When you need one, just poke. (from 1GB to 4GB)
- ibisum Synths: DSP, Modular, classic, contemporary, experimental: Korg MS20, Roland SH101, ASM1 Modular, Quasimidi Sirius, Machinedrum, Access Virus, Yamaha FS1R, Soundart Chameleon, Puredata&etc., Free/Open-Source Music-Making. Computers: SGI: Indy, O2. BeBox. Atari. Oric-1/Atmos. C64. Dumpster-dived-derived-materials. &etc.
- Hetti has
- - a rad1o Badge (similar to HackRF) and is willing to lend it to people for projects/playing around under certain conditions
- - a Proxmark 3 RDV "easy" and is willing to lend it to people for projects/playing around under certain conditions
- - a GoodFET and is willing to lend it to people for projects/playing
- rd has a SOIC-8 clip and a Raspberry Pi SPI flasher and can help you (core|libre)boot your laptop.