BETA!!! Running in Production since years
BETA TESTING please leave all your experiences, ideas, bugreports, suggestions on the discussion page Diskussion:Metalock running since years quite good!
- is a custom built lock system and the successor of Metalock
- it consists of a DOCKSTAR embedded linux system, an EMZY sponsored by EVVA and an Arduino
- An Raspberry Pi for serving the Door Status as a Website
Door Status is working again since July 2018 :
Available in the local network over IPv4: http://10.20.30.77 , global reachable IPv4+IPv6 Mirror exists under https://hodors.cyber.coffee
Globally available over IPv6: http://[2a02:61:a2::d8]/ or http://entry.bällebad.info/
- Only Software of Door Status is on Github.
The Setup is not documented and quite complex.
- tbd (how is everything connected)
- Door Status is wired directly to the door status switch. Voltage divider is between the 2 connectors of the soor status Switch.
From 5V to 3V for the Raspberry Pi GPIO. 22K Ohm + 33K Ohm Resistors.
- TBD ;) (yeah right..) (pitfalls, config, buildprocess)
- IP: 10.20.30.20 (local IPv4 of DOCKSTAR)
- IP: 10.20.30.77 (local IPv4 of Raspberry Pi)
- Software of Doorstatus: https://github.com/Metalab/metadoor
Doorstatus Software & Hardware:
- Brought to you by Nico, Nini, Ripper, Phileas, and many other lovely Metalab people <3
- Resurrected™ by Hetti
We are planning to replace the whole System in the (near) future with an simpler and better setup. Metalock 3.0 - TBA -