aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
Starting in January 2013 Security by Candlelight focuses on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)®.
How many miles to Babylon?
Three score miles and ten.
Can I get there by candle-light?
Yes, and back again.
If your heels are nimble and light
You may get there by candle-light.
-- Nursery Rhyme
The CISSP certification is a well respected, vendor neutral certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium – (ISC)².
|The CISSP covers 10 domains (or in other words fields of knowledge):
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
Location: The Library at the Metalab in Vienna (Map)
Hosted by: Michael 'MiKa' Kafka" and "René 'Lynx' Pfeiffer