Starting in January 2013 Security by Candlelight focuses on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)®.
Three score miles and ten.
Can I get there by candle-light?
Yes, and back again.
-- Nursery Rhyme
The CISSP certification is a well respected, vendor neutral certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium – (ISC)².
The CISSP covers 10 domains (or in other words fields of knowledge):
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security