Security by Candlelight/CISSP/CBK Review 00: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
K (verschob „Security by Candlelight/CISSP/SBC13 CISSP CBK Review 00“ nach „Security by Candlelight/CISSP/CBK Review 00“: shorten)
Version vom 4. Januar 2013, 04:06 Uhr
CISSP Meeting #00 - The "Zero Day"
Security by Candlelight
Security sometimes seems like a hard and long journey
But properly equipped it will be just like snapping with your fingers. I'm afraid we will not have a "Babylon Candle" to get us there but at least it will be much more fun to travel in a group and talk about the things and wonders we see along the road.
A Meeting Place for Security Enthusiasts at the Metalab in Vienna
Location: The "library" at the Metalab in Vienna: Map
Meeting #00 - The introduction
Our first meeting has the following goals:
- Get to know each other
- Establish communication channels
- I can haz a CISSP mailing list?
- How to contribute to the CISSP Portal
- Define our goals/pace/possibilities
- Present an introduction to the material, background of informations security and the CISSP program
Please download the material at http://opensecuritytraining.info/CISSP-Main.html