OHM2013/Ride Sharing: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
K (→Rides TO the Camp)
(→Rides TO the Camp)
|Zeile 32:||Zeile 32:|
| Orga Unit
| Orga Unit
Version vom 10. Juli 2013, 21:40 Uhr
Get your Camp ride
- Do you have spare seats in your Car? Just put them down on the list for your trip TO as well as FROM the Camp.
- Do you look for a seat? Then:
- Look on the lists for a ride that suits you and still offers a seat.
- Ask the driver if you can join in.
- Add your name to the lists.
- Keep in mind that there are separate lists for the trip TO as well as FROM the Camp.
All drivers and passengers are responsible for cost sharing and the like themselves. It's probaby a good idea to share fuel costs and provide the driver with sufficient amounts of caffeine but you have to figure that out yourselves.
Rides TO the Camp
|Who||Date leaving Vienna||Seats offered||Seats taken by||Comment|
|AndiS||27.7.||1||fbr (2. Fahrer, Führerschein-E)||Orga Unit|
Rides FROM the Camp
|Who||Date leaving the Camp||Seats offered||Seats taken by||Comment|
Who still needs a ride
You can add your name here if you wish to make yourself visible and declare that you still need a seat. But unless you havn't talked to a driver and put your name on the lists above, you won't get to the Camp!
|Who||Ride TO the Camp||Ride FROM the Camp||Comment|
|Name||?||?||/* no comment */|
|scenor||From Vienna||Only if someone reaches Vienna on Sunday.||/* no comment */|