OHM2013/Orga: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 115:||Zeile 115:|
Version vom 12. Juli 2013, 05:54 Uhr
Orga for Leiwandville 4.0 at Observe Hack Make 2013
Orga Mailing List
email@example.com - for all orga topics.
Orga (et.al.) Meeting
Meeting: in some free corner @ the Metalab
Initial Orga Meeting:
Monday, May 20th, 19:30h - AndiS Clemens Martin Mononofu scenor
Important Stuff - where we want to set-up the village, tents transportation... See discussion page for meeting details.
2nd Orga Meeting Wednesday, June 26th, 19:30h - AndiS, YOU!
All interested parties are invited to throw-in their ideas. We'll consider ways and means regarding
- infrastructure (village, tents, food, phonebooth, equipment)
- projects, projects, projects
- blingbling (art & beauty & light)
- 42 and everything
OHM Shopping Saturday, July 20th - Vösendorf (Ikea, Baumärkte, Metro, Conrad etc...)
Folks who like to help with the buildup of our village.
|Who||Date Arriving||Transport Device||Comment|
|AndiS||28. July (most likely)||Vito + Heavy Trailer - Driver|
|Mononofu||29. July (most likely)|
|fbr||28. July (most likely)||2nd Driver for Vito|
|scenor||28. July (most likely)|
|cavac||28. July about 23:30 or a few hours||Train+Backpack|
|YOU||28. July (most likely)|
Folks who will help with packing all things after the event.
|Who||Date Departing||Transport Device||Comment|
|AndiS||5. August (most likely)||Transportation Truck/Trailer driver|
|YOU||28. July (most likely)|
Zem will drive his truck to the camp and can transport the big stuff. AndiS and Erwin will help driving (truck driving license). There may be between one and three more seats available
- Mercedes Vito + Heavy Trailer (2 Seats)
- Citroen C4 + Small Trailer (5 Seats)
- Two tents from CCCamp2011 still available (Lounge and Hackcenter). We have offers for some Party Tents but still can use more. Possibly we can buy one more Pavillon like the ones we already have
- Separate Food/Kitchen/Breakfast Tent planned. Fridges available (AndiS and Metalab)
- Whateverlab mobile provided by wizard23, we have to take and set it up.
- Tables - we have table legs and will buy fitting boards near the campsite (nearby PRAXIS DIY store)
- Tables - we will buy a few wallpapering tables at Hornbach
- Seating - folding chairs from the Metalab and peoples own chairs
- Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed)
- Erwin can provide cabling for the high voltage connection
- Erwin can provide networking equipment for the Hackcenter plus uplink (4x24 Gbit switches)
- Blinking Spendometer, Projector, Linen.
- We have to bring the phonebooth
- We will take the pool if there is room
- Still more blink needed!
- Muuuch moar blink!
- Even more blink, rly!1!112!
- 24/7 Breakfast is planned but we still need more people to help implementing it (organize food/coffee etc. at the camp)
- User:Cavac is volunteering to help out, especially if it involves cool stuff like the Amalettomat.
See main OHM wiki page