OHM2013/Orga: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen

aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche
(Orga (et.al.) Meeting)
(2 dazwischenliegende Versionen von einem anderen Benutzer werden nicht angezeigt)
Zeile 10: Zeile 10:
 
* [[User:πTΩ|πTΩ]]
 
* [[User:πTΩ|πTΩ]]
 
* [[User:Wizard23|Wizard23]]
 
* [[User:Wizard23|Wizard23]]
 +
* [[User:scenor|scenor]]
 
* YOU!
 
* YOU!
  
Zeile 20: Zeile 21:
  
 
'''Initial Orga Meeting:'''
 
'''Initial Orga Meeting:'''
Monday, May 20th, 19:30h - [[User:AndiS|AndiS]] [[User:datacop|Clemens]] [[User:Eisbaer|Martin]] [[User:Mononofu|Mononofu]] [[User:scenor|Scenor]]<br />
+
Monday, May 20th, 19:30h - [[User:AndiS|AndiS]] [[User:datacop|Clemens]] [[User:Eisbaer|Martin]] [[User:Mononofu|Mononofu]] [[User:scenor|scenor]]<br />
 
Important Stuff - where we want to set-up the village, tents transportation...
 
Important Stuff - where we want to set-up the village, tents transportation...
 
See discussion page for meeting details.
 
See discussion page for meeting details.
Zeile 30: Zeile 31:
  
 
'''3rd Orga Meeting'''
 
'''3rd Orga Meeting'''
Wednesday, July 10th, 19:30h - [[User:AndiS|AndiS]], [[User:Fbr|fbr]],YOU!
+
Wednesday, July 10th, 19:30h - [[User:AndiS|AndiS]], [[User:Fbr|fbr]], [[User:scenor|scenor]], YOU!
 +
 
  
 
All interested parties are invited to throw-in their ideas. We'll consider ways and means regarding
 
All interested parties are invited to throw-in their ideas. We'll consider ways and means regarding
Zeile 40: Zeile 42:
 
* financing
 
* financing
 
* 42 and everything
 
* 42 and everything
 +
  
 
== Buildup Unit ==
 
== Buildup Unit ==
Zeile 54: Zeile 57:
 
| [[Benutzer:AndiS|AndiS]]
 
| [[Benutzer:AndiS|AndiS]]
 
| 28. July (most likely)
 
| 28. July (most likely)
| As 2nd Transportation Truck driver
+
| Transportation Truck/Trailer driver
 
|  
 
|  
 
|-
 
|-
Zeile 76: Zeile 79:
 
| B+E Fahrer
 
| B+E Fahrer
 
|  
 
|  
 +
|-
 +
| [[User:scenor|scenor]]
 +
| 28. July (most likely)
 +
|
 +
|
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[Benutzer:YOU|YOU]]
 
| [[Benutzer:YOU|YOU]]
Zeile 83: Zeile 91:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
 +
  
 
== Teardown Unit ==
 
== Teardown Unit ==
Zeile 97: Zeile 106:
 
| [[Benutzer:AndiS|AndiS]]
 
| [[Benutzer:AndiS|AndiS]]
 
| 5. August (most likely)
 
| 5. August (most likely)
| As 2nd Transportation Truck driver
+
| Transportation Truck/Trailer driver
 
|  
 
|  
 
|-
 
|-
Zeile 122: Zeile 131:
 
* <del>[[User:Zem|Zem]] will drive his truck to the camp and can transport the big stuff. AndiS and Erwin will help driving (truck driving license). There may be between one and three more seats available</del>
 
* <del>[[User:Zem|Zem]] will drive his truck to the camp and can transport the big stuff. AndiS and Erwin will help driving (truck driving license). There may be between one and three more seats available</del>
 
* There will be most likely at least one more car with a trailer for the buildup and teardown crew
 
* There will be most likely at least one more car with a trailer for the buildup and teardown crew
 +
  
 
== Infrastructure ==
 
== Infrastructure ==
 
* Two tents from CCCamp2011 still available (Lounge and Hackcenter). We have offers for some Party Tents but still can use more. Possibly we can buy one more Pavillon like the ones we already have
 
* Two tents from CCCamp2011 still available (Lounge and Hackcenter). We have offers for some Party Tents but still can use more. Possibly we can buy one more Pavillon like the ones we already have
 
* Separate Food/Kitchen/Breakfast Tent planned. Fridges available (AndiS and Metalab)
 
* Separate Food/Kitchen/Breakfast Tent planned. Fridges available (AndiS and Metalab)
* Whateverlab mobile? need to ask [[User:wizard23|wizard23]]
+
* Whateverlab mobile [[User:wizard23|wizard23]]
 
* Tables - we buy table legs at Ikea(etc.) and fitting  boards near the campsite (scouting for DIY shop needed)
 
* Tables - we buy table legs at Ikea(etc.) and fitting  boards near the campsite (scouting for DIY shop needed)
* Seating - not really fixed yet, AndiS will inquire some more but ideas are still welcome!
+
* Seating - really cheap chairs from Ikea and/or folding chairs from the Metalab
 
* Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed)
 
* Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed)
 
* Erwin can provide cabling for the high voltage connectiion (2x32 Amps, possible but most likely not needed)
 
* Erwin can provide cabling for the high voltage connectiion (2x32 Amps, possible but most likely not needed)
Zeile 135: Zeile 145:
 
* We have to bring the phonebooth
 
* We have to bring the phonebooth
 
* Still more blink needed!
 
* Still more blink needed!
 +
* Muuuch moar blink!
 +
* Even more blink, rly!1!112!
  
  

Version vom 2. Juli 2013, 22:17 Uhr

Language: English

Orga for Leiwandville 4.0 at Observe Hack Make 2013

Orga Team

Orga Mailing List

hackercons@lists.metalab.at - for all orga topics.


Orga (et.al.) Meeting

Meeting: in some free corner @ the Metalab

Initial Orga Meeting: Monday, May 20th, 19:30h - AndiS Clemens Martin Mononofu scenor
Important Stuff - where we want to set-up the village, tents transportation... See discussion page for meeting details.


2nd Orga Meeting Wednesday, June 26th, 19:30h - AndiS, YOU!


3rd Orga Meeting Wednesday, July 10th, 19:30h - AndiS, fbr, scenor, YOU!


All interested parties are invited to throw-in their ideas. We'll consider ways and means regarding

  • transportation
  • infrastructure (village, tents, food, phonebooth, equipment)
  • projects, projects, projects
  • blingbling (art & beauty & light)
  • financing
  • 42 and everything


Buildup Unit

Folks who like to help with the buildup of our village.

Who Date Arriving Transport Device Comment
AndiS 28. July (most likely) Transportation Truck/Trailer driver
Martin
Wizard23 28. July (most likely)
Mononofu 29. July (most likely)
fbr 28. July (most likely) B+E Fahrer
scenor 28. July (most likely)
YOU 28. July (most likely)


Teardown Unit

Folks who will help with packing all things after the event.

Who Date Departing Transport Device Comment
AndiS 5. August (most likely) Transportation Truck/Trailer driver
Martin
Wizard23 5. August (most likely)
YOU 28. July (most likely)


Transportation

  • Zem will drive his truck to the camp and can transport the big stuff. AndiS and Erwin will help driving (truck driving license). There may be between one and three more seats available
  • There will be most likely at least one more car with a trailer for the buildup and teardown crew


Infrastructure

  • Two tents from CCCamp2011 still available (Lounge and Hackcenter). We have offers for some Party Tents but still can use more. Possibly we can buy one more Pavillon like the ones we already have
  • Separate Food/Kitchen/Breakfast Tent planned. Fridges available (AndiS and Metalab)
  • Whateverlab mobile wizard23
  • Tables - we buy table legs at Ikea(etc.) and fitting boards near the campsite (scouting for DIY shop needed)
  • Seating - really cheap chairs from Ikea and/or folding chairs from the Metalab
  • Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed)
  • Erwin can provide cabling for the high voltage connectiion (2x32 Amps, possible but most likely not needed)
  • Erwin can provide networking equipment for the Hackcenter plus uplink (4x24 Gbit switches)
  • Blinking Spendometer, Projector, Linen.
  • We have to bring the phonebooth
  • Still more blink needed!
  • Muuuch moar blink!
  • Even more blink, rly!1!112!


Catering

  • 24/7 Breakfast is planned but we still need more people to help implementing it (organize food/coffee etc. at the camp)


Projects

See main OHM wiki page