OHM2013: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 72:||Zeile 72:|
Version vom 25. Juli 2013, 19:55 Uhr
The next iteration of the Dutch hacker camps - https://www.ohm2013.org
When: From July 31st to August 4th 2013
Where: Geestmerambacht, The Netherlands. OHM Location - On the Telegraph
Of course with another resurrection (v4.0) of the in/famous LeiwandVille
OHM Wiki: LeiwandVille
Hackcenter, Lounge Tent, 24 hrs. Breakfast, Workshops, Whateverlab mobile, Hamradio Station and HD Camping
- We will organise transportation for infrastructure and projects, build up the village and help run it.
- We will set up the Village infrastructure and for that request every helping hand we can get :)
- There will be 24hr Breakfast again (we still need a few more helping hands)
- We will also help transporting your tents.
There will be a small up-front amount of 30 Euros to pay for securing infrastructure, transportation initial food cost.
Add your name to the list below and remember, we still need people to help organise the village (go to OHM2013/Orga)
OHM 2013 is in part sponsored by organisations that are of let's say questionable reputation among many hackers. Thus it has been widely discussed in hackerdom to not attend or even boycott OHM. Still the camp will happen and some of us think that showing a presence there and talking about affairs might even be a better way. We'll se but besides politics we will have an awsome time for sure.
We did hear of trolls :)
If you have decided to not go to OHM for that reason, be aware that there are already some counter-events planned that you might like to attend.
Increase the Awwwsumness! Be creative make cool stuff and show off!
Should VOIP and blink - preferrably blue like the TARDIS
Oh, it already has its own website!
Name and Details are to be determined yet but we have lots of ideas
Sikrit World Domination Planning Board
If you don't hear of it, you know we did it!
Es gibt bereits eine Gruppe "Food Hacking Base" bei der ich mich anschließen werde.
by wizard23 and someone wo can put it together!
Like at CCCamp2011 but this time it's solar pwndered
Animated Cardboard Phonebooth
Will bring a small servo controller and some mini servos. Will try to put together a cardboard cutout of "Telefonzellenlogo" animated a bit with servos.
- Cavac (Anreise per Bahn)
- Zwax (Flug) Amalettomat (kriegt hoffentlich einen platz am transporter)
- stefan (Anreise unklar, Village wenn das klar geht)
- nysos (Anreise von Barcelona, würde am Donnerstag zum leiwandville kommen)
- redplanet (noch nichts gebucht - hat B-führerschein aber kein Auto)
- Atrox (warscheinlich Flug)
- td Klammeraffe fsinf.at
- alex Klammeraffe fsinf.at
- maybe kyrah (unless on mission elsewhere - won't know for sure until 23 July)
- lordminx +1 - Noch nicht 100% sicher.
- c3o (Anreise via Amsterdam 30./Dienstag Abends)
There is also a cooperation with friends from Graz, Magdeburg as well as the CCC Hamradio group who will join our LeiwandVill and/or set up their stuff right next to us. Also we're right next to the guys from Bratislava and Prague Hackerspaces.
Get to the Camp by sharing a car.
If you have a car and want to offer seats or if you need a ride. - Add yourself to the Ride Sharing page.