Orga for Leiwandville 5.0 at Chaos Communications Camp 2015
- probably fbr
Orga Mailing List
email@example.com - for all orga topics.
Orga (et.al.) Meeting
Meeting: in some free corner @ the Metalab
1. Orgatreffen: Mittwoch 10. Juni 2015 im Metalab - 20 Uhr
2. Orgatreffen: tbd
Folks who like to help with the buildup of our village.
|Who||Date Arriving||Transport Device|| Transport License
|fbr||2015-08-10 (most likely)||ABE|
|AndiS||2015-08-10 (most likely)||Van + medium sized trailer (1,5t, Führerschein E)|
|Eisbaer||2015-08-10 (most likely)||B|
|astera||2015-08-11 (most likely)|
|YOU||2015-08-10 (most likely)||B||from Berlin|
Folks who will help with packing all things after the event.
|Who||Date Departing||Transport Device||Comment|
|fbr||2015-08-18 (most likely)|
|AndiS||2015-08-17 (most likely)||Van + medium sized trailer (1,5t, Führerschein E)|
|YOU||2015-08-18 (most likely)|
- Van + medium sized Trailer (AndiS)
- Minivan + small Trailer (Datacop)
- Funkbus or Minivan (Herbert)
- Some other Vehicle between Motorcycle or big Truck (Zem)
Maybe there will be a Bus driving from Linz to the Camp site that may be routed via Vienna so that People from here can join and help fill up the bus. Price is not yet known but this would provide easiest acces from Vienna directly to the campsite! We will update this as soon as there are more news!
So it's either car/truck or ship:
Sehr geehrter Herr Leyrer, ich muss Ihnen Leider mitteilen, dass wir keinen stillgelegten Bahnanschluss haben. Der einzige Transportweg außer auf dem Wasser ist die Strasse. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Roy Lepschies Leiter Ziegeleipark WInTO GmbH - Niederlassung Ziegeleipark Ziegelei 10, 16792 Zehdenick OT Mildenberg
- Still more blink needed!
- Muuuch moar blink!
- Even more blink, rly!1!112!
- Two tents from CCCamp2011 still available (Lounge and Hackcenter), but in questionable state. At least one of the tents needs sewing at one of the two tops. We might have to merge the two tents into one. at some point these should be put up while still in vienna (preferably with buildup crew present) to check them. Possibly we can buy one more Pavillon like the ones we already have
- Tables - we have table legs and tapeziertische in reactor storage
- We have to bring one of the two phonebooths
- hammocks? diy variant from rope and bedsheets; as tensegrity omgyes
Copied from [OHM2013/Orga] needs to be verified
* Separate Food/Kitchen/Breakfast Tent planned. Fridges available (AndiS and Metalab) * Whateverlab mobile provided by [[User:wizard23|wizard23]], we have to take and set it up. * Seating - folding chairs from the Metalab and peoples own chairs * Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed) * Erwin can provide cabling for the high voltage connection * Erwin can provide networking equipment for the Hackcenter plus uplink (4x24 Gbit switches) * Blinking Spendometer, Projector, Linen. * We will take the pool if there is room
- check tents (see infrastructure)
- get some rolls of stretch foil
- check state of table legs and tapeziertische
See main CCCamp2015 wiki page