Alten Zigarettenautomaten im Hauptraum in Warenautomaten umbauen
Whats in there?
Nothing, right now. anlumo will refill it as soon as possible.
- SPI Ethernet + SD-Slot
- Orange Pi Lite + power cable
- Arduino Leonardo (China clone)
- Arduino Nano (China clone)
- WS2812-Modul with 8 LEDs (double pack?)
- RGBWW controller with ESP8266
- USB AVR programmer
- STlink v2
- Half-sized breadboards
- Logic level converter 3.3V/5V
- Double sided prototype board (double pack?)
- nodemcu + micro USB cable
- FTDI board + mini USB cabel
- Step up converter
- Step down converter
- Dual relay module
- STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 minimum system development board module
Any ideas for food-like content to be added?
Proposals (feel free to add more stuff here):
- Manner Minis
- Dextro-Energy (probably needs repackaging)
- Scho-ko-kola (probably doesn't fit, maybe with repackaging?)
Items on this list might be added when there's some demand.
- Onion Omega2 + Expansion Dock (Might not be worth it, considering that it's more expensive than the Orange Pi Lite)
- CHIP+HDMI adapter (same as above)
- HLK-RM04 (outdated hardware)
- LPC-Link2 OM13054 (very specific hardware and pretty expensive)
- iCE40 development board compatible with IceStorm (same as above, also needs programmer)
- Beaglebone Green (pretty expensive, but maybe worth it)
Maybe you want to remain below € 20,- revenue per single item? --Pk (Diskussion) 15:38, 28. Aug. 2016 (CEST)