The owner of ARC-Computer sent us a couple of DECT devices for free!
- 2x Dosch & Amand Com-On-Air PCMCIA Type II cards
- 5x Dosch & Amand Com-On-Air PCMCIA Type III cards
- Dosch & Amand Basestations
- 5x Freepads (see the Freepad Projectpage)
The guys from Dedected were able to build a linux driver for the Com-On-Air PCMCIA card.
Right now, only Type II cards are supported.
They are working on Type III card support.
- Com-On-Air pictures on Dedected.org
SVN access to their DECT project files:
svn co https://dedected.org/svn/trunk dedected
Com-On-Air Linux Driver project
Project aim: 'Linux driver for the card including a minimal DECT stack and userland utilities' Allows you to:
- See the DECT base stations in your area (kismet plugin provided)
- Record calls (Disclaimer: Do not record calls of other people, without their explicit permission. This is not allowed in most parts of the word.)