aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
|Beschreibung:||Microsoft/Samsung Surface 40 Touch table|
gone since 07.12.2017 → new location: Segmentation Vault - Hackerspace St. Pölten
- Ubuntu 16.10
- reacTIVision: computer vision framework for tangible interactive surfaces
- TUIO: a common protocol and API for tangible multitouch surfaces which allows the transmission of an abstract description of interactive surfaces, including touch events and tangible object states.
- the firmware is a little bit fragile: "conclusion: a firmware which trashes its own EEPROM due to a single wrongly set direction bit is perhaps a little fragile"
- don't use the Unity UI session because their touch/gesture support meddles with the operation and can even freeze
- when using LXDE you have to powerdown the table using the shell for now
- yamaarashi symbol detection doesn't work although amoeba symbols work fine
- the table is a little bit sensitive to light (see the "Venue Readiness Guide" below for the finer details)
- don't turn the backlight down, this also confuses the table :)
- give it some time to warmup after powering on
- reacTIVision: A Computer-Vision Framework for Table-Based Tangible Interaction
- SUR40 Linux: Reanimating an Obsolete Tangible Interaction Platform
- Multi-Touch im Browser eines Tabletop- PCs