aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
Version vom 4. Januar 2013, 19:27 Uhr
Security by Candlelight
Can I get there by Candlelight?
How many miles to Babylon?
Three score and ten.
Can I get there by candlelight?
Aye, and back again.
If your feet are nimble and light
You'll get there by candlelight.
-- Nursery Rhyme
Security bei Kerzenschein
Starting in January 2013 Security by Candlelight focuses on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)®.
The CISSP certification is a well respected, vendor neutral certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium or (ISC)²
|The CISSP covers 10 domains (or in other words fields of knowledge):
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
Location: The "Library" at the Metalab in Vienna: Map
Hosted by: Michael "MiKa" Kafka and René "Lynx" Pfeiffer