|Status:||in production but still in progress|
|Beschreibung:||control the Yamaha AV system, our Moderately Huge Screen and projector using a web page.|
control the Yamaha AV system, our MHS and projector using a web page.
source on github: https://github.com/sixtyeight/slackomatic
- you can select between the Screeninvader, PS2, PS3, Wii and one spare HDMI cable (labeled "My HDMI Port") and a Phillips Bluetooth "Headset".
- projector, tv screen and yahama are now connected with a shiny new HDMI cable (and an HDMI splitter to display the same on the TV and projector)
* change to the invader can fail sometimes (change of the projector input source), please try again after a few seconds.
* video quality on Wii and PS3 is a little bit sub-par (needs a new cable between the Yamaha and the projector).
- support all the other stuff in the lounge (Kouch, Metacade et al.). those will be added when the necessary cabling is available.
- Cabling diagram
Tell me more, how is it setup right now(tm)
- Screeninvader: Audio, Video: HDMI -> Yamaha
- PS2: Audio, Video: AV -> Yamaha
- PS3: Audio, Video: HDMI -> Yamaha
- Wii: Audio, Video: AV -> Yamaha
- a Phillips Bluetooth audio "headset" for connecting with your portable device -> Yamaha
- one HDMI cable to connect with your own device -> Yamaha
- Slackomatic: no Audio, Video; connected via USB/RS232 to the projector as the remote control; sends XML to the yamaha via network (wired)
- Yamaha: video output connected to the TV and projector via
AVHDMI (+HDMI Splitter), audio output to our surround speakers
Hardware / Software
- Raspbery Pi with Raspian Image (Debian)
- Slackomatic frontend itself is written in Java and runs in Jetty, the hardware control stuff is Shell (mostly, may contain traces of Java now) :D