Security bei Kerzenschein/CISSP/SBC13 CISSP CBK Review 00
Security by Candlelight/CISSP Meeting #00 - The Introduction
Starting in January 2013 Security by Candlelight focuses on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)®.
The CISSP certification is a well respected, vendor neutral certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium or (ISC)²
The CISSP covers 10 Domains (or in other words fields of knowledge):
Meeting #00 - The introduction
Our first meeting has the following goals:
- Get to know each other
- Establish communication channels
- I can haz a CISSP mailing list?
- How to contribute to the CISSP Portal
- Define our goals/pace/possibilities
- Present an introduction to the material, background of informations security and the CISSP program
Please download the matrial at http://opensecuritytraining.info/CISSP-Main.html