Pasquetta Barbecue 2009
Fellow Ivan from Italy is missing the Easter Monday tradition. Il lunedì dell'Angelo' or Pasquetta in Italy is a festivity day that generally is passed with relatives or friends with a traditional trip or scampagnata (Landpartie), with a picnic on the grass and open air activities.
Jay offered: "I live at Seeschlacht, near the very tip of the Donauinsel (which you can access from my house), so if you guys want to come out to our house, we can have a super grill here, and enjoy the lake and river while we're at it .."
Please note: organized as BYO - Bring your own (food/drink)!
Hint: Billa Praterstern opening hours 6:00 - 21:00 (Mon.-Sun., incl. Easter Monday) -- courtesy Nomike Research Ltd.
When / Where
- Easter Monday, April 13rd, 2009, starting at xx:xx
- Strasse Süd 23, Seeschlacht
- Seeschlacht @ Google Maps
How to get there?
- You can catch the train to either Strebersdorf or Langenzersdorf and easily walk to the lake.
I will come
- (1 << Marius) | (1 << kyrah ) // BBQ FTW! Bring your swimming gear folks! \m/
- Philip ~~o/~~