Here comes info about MetaSense (aka. MetaSense V2).
- Sensor values are transmitted over radio to a central receiver
- The wireless modules are JeeNodes (Arduino + RFM12)
- The central receiver is a modded AirWick iMotion Compact connected to the server over USB
- Check out our Subversion server
Documentation to be written:
- Overview diagram
- Architecture overview
- AirWick modding docs
- Database layout
- Temperature and movement in the Hauptraum
- Energy metering
- Temperature in WhateverLab
- Local network activity
- Gas metering
- Metalock activity
- Bandwidth usage
- Wiki edits
The primary frontend is going to be a web frontent, probably based on flot.
The data collection and possibly web server and database backend is planned to be based on JeeMon.