Master Control Puppet 9000
a.k.a. MetaCorpse, the ultimate hardware pr0n project
This epoque multimedia server is a reference to - above all - Ghost In The Shell; as well as Matrix, Chobits, Space Odyssey, Tron and Repo.
The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.
What you'll need:
- a mannequin
- peruque of some sort
- tools (as in: drills, saws & files)
(after your fancy)
- Micro ATX motherboard (ASRock G43Twins-FullHD LGA 775 Intel G43)
- processor (Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Yorkfield 2.83GHz 12MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core)
- 8GB RAM (mushkin 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Dual Channel Memory)
- power unit
- 2 cooling units (fans)
- a micro projector (like the Microvision PicoP dev kit)
- cables, cables, and cables again.
A little how-to
More pictures to be found HERE.
This article is a stub, I know - but will be updated soonish.