|Involvierte:||User:anlumo User:m68k User:ripper User:phaer User:hetti|
|Beschreibung:||box which changes banknotes into coins|
payoutd controls the hardware and feeds events into redis queues where other tools may pick them up. Changeomatic listens to events in those redis queues and allows users to change banknotes into coins. The protocol is documented in the payoutd repository. People who are interested in implementing a more advanced POS system are very welcome to do so! :)
- Maintenance Mode Application
- Written in Python
- UI: Console interface
- Payout Simulator for development without the real hardware
- Written in Java, can be built (and run) with Maven
mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="at.metalab.payoutsim.PayoutSimMain"
- TODO: cleanup directories, latest version in this folder for now
- TODO: remove JavaFX
- UI: Graphical Swing Frontend
- message broker between the different components (Changeomatic, Payout and the Maintenance Mode Application)
- not used as a datastore!