Journey to the End of the Night
aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
Version vom 12. Juli 2009, 19:09 Uhr von Fin
Journey to the End of the Night is a free street game of epic proportion run by hard-working volunteers in cities around the world from London to Los Angeles. The game is a pursuit across the city in multiple parts. Players try to make it through a series of checkpoints as quickly and as stealthily as possible, while avoiding being caught by chasers. The first player to reach the endpoint without being tagged is the winner, though anyone who survives is deservedly praised and feted at the end. Those who fall become chasers themselves, rising to pursue their former friends and allies. Players may not use skates, bikes, or cars, only their feet and public transportation.-- official website
While the rules are a bit more complex, the game is an extended version of tag where the players will try to make it through a series of checkpoints while being chased by the organizers. If you get caught, you then become a chaser.-- laughingsquid
August 07, 2009.
Time: probably around 8pm
If you want to help, just contact us.
How to keep updated
- https://metalab.at/wiki/index.php?title=Journey_to_the_End_of_the_Night&action=history&feed=rss this pages version rss
- twitter: #journeyvienna
- http://sf0.org/journey/index.php?p=sf SF Site w/ route example & texts by participants
- http://totheendofthenight.com/oakland/rules/ rules for the oakland run
- http://www.chicag0.org/journey09over.html chicago run
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/edrabbit/3651373753/sizes/l/ picture: people gathering @ start of oakland run
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/edrabbit/3651838637/ example route: oakland run