- Regular old boring computers
- DHTML/DOM animation
- Canvas (Opera: 2dgame context)
- Wii Remote API & Events Library
- Moz Tech: XUL, XBL etc... no real justification for those though.
- Upcoming canvas 3d context
What to do
- Start a wiki?
- Build a library? Input handling, sprite animation, collision detection, SFX, etc etc. Needs more research.
- Organize a competition like PyWeek
Projects & Ideas
- JShmup (c3o)
- Full window shoot em up as browser stress test
- Prototype exists (flying+shooting)
- JS Spryjinx (c3o)
- Remake of simple DOS 2 player platform game
- Prototype exists (basic game elements, 2 player controls, game over)
- Multiplayer online Go
- Idea only
- iPhone Dev Camp Germany (date unannounced)
- Minesweeper (uses the JS gamelib)
- Vox Imperium
- Def-Logic games
- Realworld Racer (on Google Maps)