aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
|Lecturer:||amir overslept :), thp|
|Date:||June 3. (2010) 18:00 - 23:30|
- played with D-Bus and the sensors (accelerometer, proximity sensor, camfocus, keyboard switch)
- examined "interesting" files in sysfs (sensor readings, etc..)
- played with mbarcode
- created a very basic UI app for demonstration purposes
- learned how to build Debian packages for Maemo "from source to icon in the menu"
- looked at bug reporting opportunities (bugs.maemo.org)
- used rsync to push code directly to the device
- modified some third-party applications and deployed the changes to our devices
- shortly talked about how to submit source patches back to the maintainer