- Main: red667, markus
- Communication: markus
- Equipment: red667, m68k
- Food-Drinks: AndiS will do shopping coordination
- Campsite: red667, m68k
- Equipment-Transport: red667, AndiS
- Public-Transport: Zug:stereotype, Flug/Shuttle: Adrian
- Sponsoring: markus
- Mailingliste: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Camp takes place from August 13. - 16. 2009
To get an overview who ist going when and how to the Camp, please add your name here:
This group is going to arrive a couple of days in advance. We are guessing that the equipment transport from the lab will arrive in Vierhouten on August 9th. At CCCamp07, this was one of the most funniest things.
We will leave Vienna late afternoon on 8th of august.
This list is for everyone who wants to join the construction unit.
|Who||Date Arriving||Transport Device||Comment|
|red667||9. Aug.||car||want to join the first group|
|AndiS||9. Aug.||drives his own car and takes 3 more people from construction team||versäumen ist nicht ;-)|
|Gabi||Ankunft am 11.08.2009 um 16:00 Uhr Flughafen Amsterdam||Austrian Airlines||ich helf gern, aber nur auf kommando|
|lydschi||camp start 13. do, also macht es wohl sinn anfang der woche um den 10. herum (sa, so, mo???)||flug oder zug|
|atrox||?||flug oder zug|
|ra||Ankunft am 11.08.2009 um 16:00 Uhr Flughafen Amsterdam||Austrian Airlines|
|kyrah && Marius||11.||car|
|Phantasus||Ankunft am 11.08.2009 um 16:00 Flughafen Amsterdam||Austrian Airlines|
|consti + 1 Freund||ab 11.8.|
For people with their own transport vehicle.
|Who||# people||freie Plätze||Date Arriving||Transport Device||Comment|
Um bei Nazi-Couch-Verbrennungen und diversen Abbrucharbeiten dabei zu sein:
|Who||Date Leaving||Transport Device||Comment|
|red667||when its done||?||burn nazicouch burn|
|AndiS||17. Aug.||car||burn whatever thing ;-)|
|Who||# people||freie Plätze||Date Leaving||Transport Device||Comment|
Group travel / Metaflight
there is no metaflight this time, sorry
- Deadline for registration: 15.4.2009
- outbound flight: 12.8.2009
- return flight: 17.8.2009
Flight from Vienna to Amsterdam and back. A Shuttleservice from the airport to the camp area and back will be suported.
Moved to Metaflight.
This time we only transport equipment for the Leiwandville and for projects. No personal baggage will be transported.
rent a bus
- we rent one bus from mietlastwagen.at for about 1100 Euro (link) or from a friend of zwax for about 500 Euro (overflo, AndiS and Markus will drive)
- the rest of the group takes care of themselfs how to come to the campsite
- we rent one bus from mietlastwagen.at for about 1100 Euro (link) and one from a friend of zwax for about 500 Euro (overflo, AndiS and Markus will drive)
- all member of the construction unit who don't fit in these take care of themselfes how to come to the campsite
- AndiS: takes care of car insurance (ÖAMTC)
ÖAMTC Travel Insurance Calculator - Still have to ask if this is also applicable for Transporters.
the WEL mobile provides enough working space for 8 - 12 inhabitants. The US guys will join us there
- Reprap Workshops mit NYC Resistor und Reprap Foundation
- one tent 5x5 metres
- 8 beertables
- 12 chairs
the tent is provied by Andy S 2 x (2x6 metres)
- 8 Beertables
- 8 Benches
Village Main Space
- here we will try to get couches and compatible tables on a fleemarket (organized in Holland by the contruction unit)
- here we will setup a small Porchlike thing
- All constructions in order to protect from rain and to connect tents will be made at runtime. We will buy all stuff we need at some hardware store direct in vierhouten.
- TODO make list of what we need in order to provide breakfast and cold water (tools and hardware, coffee maker etc...)
- TODO make list of what we need (powerswitches/pluggs, beamer, sound, light, furniture, etc...)
- Big stuff
- TODO what else? - make list
- Responsible: YOU
- We will provide breakfast and enough water
- what projects do we support with money?
- ??? we need more
- what about Deko?