|Erfordert Einschulung:||more or less|
- CNC Milling machine GoCNC Hobby A4 Advanced
- Steppers are set to 1.5A, 8 Microsteps
- It uses a Stepp2500a control board
- Steppers are Nanotec ST5918X1008-B 4.9V 1.0A
- Maximum working Plane: X165, Y290, Z65
- Maximum Speed: around 1000mm/min
- For use with Dremel or Proxxon Device as spindle
- It uses M10 threaded rods, which are quite bad...
Currently the mill is working with the LinuxCNC Setup on the CNC PC. There is an option for a USB Device that does the realtime stuff in a FPGA but that only works with a Windows PC.
If you are familiar with the LinuxCNC Workflow on the Geil-o-Mat, you can use it as well as on the GoCNC with the difference that the Spindle is NOT automatically turned on and off because the Relais on the control board can not be attached to the spindle!!!
It plays Tetris!
(just to give you one example ;))