GIT Workshop 2014: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
|Zeile 33:||Zeile 33:|
Every skill level from is welcome! We'll start
Every skill level from is welcome! We'll start on '''Tue, 27.5.2014 (19:00)''' and see how and where we progress; primarily based on your interests, experiences and current projects/needs.
Version vom 12. Mai 2014, 23:52 Uhr
|GIT Workshop 2014|
|so much stuff is happening! it will be a great party! everbody come!|
Hands-On GIT Workshop in two or more parts which will make your life easy and may save your ass / day off!
- Commiting, Diffing, Reverting, Tags
- Branches, Merging and Conflicts
- Remotes, Github, Forking, Pull-Requests
- Working together within a repository and across repos
- Contributing to open source projects
- Workflows for teams and dev->testing->production environments
- Issue tracking
- Stashing, Sqashing, Rebasing, Submodules
- Code reviews with GIT, Jenkins CI
- Automatic code-style checks at
- < YOUR TOPIC IDEA >
It's a command-line oriented workshop where all hands get dirty. We celebrate failure and are going to have fun! :)
Every skill level from is welcome! We'll start on Tue, 27.5.2014 (19:00) and see how and where we progress; primarily based on your interests, experiences and current projects/needs.
- You are somewhat familiar with the terminal/command line
- You have
git-coreinstalled (can run
gitin the command line)
- You added yourself to the participants (further down)
- You have an account at Github
- You tried task 1
A quick, easy and powerful task to get you started:
- Clone or fork the workshop Github repo and make a change! (see also the Github Bootcamp)
- Send me a patch or pull-request, either on Github or to chris [at] linuxuser.at
+1. Thanks for your contribution to an open source project.
When / Where
- Tue, 27.5.2014, 19:00, Hauptraum
Please add yourself to the list of participants.
# Possibly useful Git aliases for your ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile alias g='git' alias gs='git status | more' alias ga='git add ' alias gb='git branch ' alias gc='git commit' alias gcnv="git commit --no-verify" alias gd='git diff' alias go='git checkout ' alias gl='git log' alias gh='git log --pretty=format:"%h %ad | %s%d [%an]" --graph --date=short'
- Git-Flow: http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model (I like the general idea but personally don't use the git-flow tools)
- Semantic Versioning: http://semver.org