|Language:||Deutsch • English|
Fotolab Workshop: Photographic Composition
In this workshop we're going to talk about and apply different principles of composition in the realm of photography. The workshop will consist of the following parts:
- theoretical introduction to the topic of composition in the visual arts
- taking photos at a location outside of Metalab
- reviewing one's own photos and choosing some pics that turned out well and some that didn't
- presenting one's photos to the group, giving and receiving feedback and sharing experiences
Please bring a digital camera, a laptop on which you can review and edit your photos and about 5 hours of time.
Who can participate?
This workshop is for everyone who wants to gain some insights into the topic :). Previous theoretical knowledge is not required. Since the presentations in the second part of the workshop will occur shortly after the photo walk, we will use digital cameras only. Please bring a digital camera that you know how to operate.
When and where?
20. October 2013 || 14:00 - 19:00 || Metalab Library
At the beginning of the workshop we will meet at Metalab and have the introductory session, then we will leave Metalab and go to another location to take our photos. After that we will return to Metalab to edit and choose the set of photos which will be presented at the end of the workshop.