This Analog Devices evaluation board we acquired in 2006 from t0.or.at (thx Martin Wassermair!) is dated ('95) but features a solid PCB interfacing and is ready to play around with Digital Signal Processing.
The ADSP-2181 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the powerful ADSP-218x Processor family architecture. The ADSP-2181 EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-2181 DSP board and fundamental code generation debug software. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn about DSP hardware and software development and evaluate potential applications of the ADSP-2181 family of processors. The ADSP-2181 EZ-KIT Lite provides an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ development environment with the C compiler, assembler, and linker. All software tools are limited to use with the EZ-KIT Lite.
VisualDSP++ Manuals do not come with the EZ-KIT Lite's. You may download individual manuals or order a complete set.
- Polarity: The power supply (8-10 V DC) jack wants + on the outer and - on the inner side! Fairly unusal.
- Baud Rate: is 9600 / 1.
- ADSP-2181 33 MIPS DSP
- AD1847 stereo codec
- RS-232 interface
- Socketed EPROM
- User push buttons
- Power supply regulation
- Expansion connectors
- User configurable jumper
- CE Certified
- Evaluation Suite of VisualDSP++
- ADSP-2181-EZ-KIT-Lite Evaluation System Manual (pdf, 887 kB)
- ADSP-2181 Data Sheet (pdf, 291 kB]
- EZ-Kit Lite Experimenters' Gathering experiments with audio effects algorithms