MIDDLE - LEFT - RIGHT (what a nice mantra)
- 250 bars (get 270+ to have some spareparts) the inner parts of slatted frames for beds work great
- 91 M6 screws (length: 80 mm)
- 91 Wing nuts
- 182 Washers (the bigger the better)
- Spray paint (RED,GREEN,BLUE,ORANGE)
Cut them in 5 different lengths.
Drill a hole 2cm from the border in the middle of the struts ends.
Start with 5 pcs type A struts (orange) Connect them like this: WASHER, SCREW, 5 BARS (A),WASHER,WING NUT, dont over tighten yet
You successfully put together the middle structure that will be on the center top of the dome.
Now from the end of these connect 5 type B struts. The magic formular is:
MIDDLE - LEFT - RIGHT
- MIDDLE (A) outermost layer
- LEFT (B) middle layer
- RIGHT(B) innermost layer
and thats how you go on according to the diagram above.
This is true for the whole assembly.
Take a corner of a triangle, consider that "middle" and connect first left and then right to it.
There are 5 types of triangles:
|Type||Count||MEASUREMENTS (center connectior -> center connector)||MEASUREMENNTS FOR CUTOUT|
|BDF||65||70 x 74.2 x 70.8||61 x 66 x 63|
|DDE||25||74.2 x 74.2 x 77||66 x 66 x 69|
|EEE||5||77 x 77 x 77||69 x 69 x 69|
- measure the sizes of the different triangles / create different inlays with mirors and out of acrylic
- measure the top / center pentagon for replacement with solid wood
- add sprinklers for water
- add ventilator
- add 100 leds
- make ledmounts