aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
- 1 Generic dating
- 1.1 Looking for something?
- 1.2 Offering something?
Looking for something?
Hacker seeks Hacker
- ente is looking for someone to help him write plugins for the metalab wiki as well as cleaning the damn thing up. Let's organize a bi-weekly metalab infrastructure user group?
- min is looking for someone to write cool Demos with. Did some webgl before, but needs to look into shader programming again. Doesn't matter if you don't have any experience, let's learn about it together!
Hacker seeks fun/gaming
Hacker seeks thorough discussion
Hacker seeks knowledge
- ente — always, all the things. Come talk to me. Particularly useful skills I don't have yet: electronics, using the Geil-o-mat.
- LuGam seeks someone who can finally explain him the Qt Creator plugin system for custom ui widgets
Hacker seeks hardware
- ente would be interested in an ExpressCard UMTS/HSDPA modem for his Thinkpad X200 Tablet (not sure which kind of card this actually is but if you have one I'd like to try it out)
Hacker offers Hacker
- ente is interested in almost all kinds of shenanigans. Poke me.
Hacker offers fun/gaming
- redplanet has many Dixit Cards! (there is also the odyssee version in the lab)
- Hetti has Exploding Kittens Cards! (Poke me if you wanna play or even borrow)
Hacker offers thorough discussion
Hacker offers knowledge
- ente seeks to exchange knowledge with other hackers. I know UNIX, C, a bit of lowlevel stuff, some maths and am generally interested in almost everything. I'm interested in organizing workshops about UNIX programming, regexps and fractals - please poke me in case you're also interested in one of those things happening at some point, I feel like I might need some pressure to actually get started.
- Redplanet can teach you how the cuttr works - just ask.
- LuGam offers basic knowledge about Qt Creator, as well as C and C++ and some Arduino Stuff. You can also ask things related to electronics, mechanic (strength calculations...) and usage of machinery (eg. milling and turning machine)
- Hetti can teach you how to use the Witbox and Lazzzor. I'm sometimes corruptible with Club Mate for this stuff.
Hacker offers hardware
- ente has an old Sun Ultra 10 (ca. 1998) he currently has no need for.
- ente has a Gameboy Advance with a broken screen - can maybe be used for something fun
- ente has a couple C64s he's willing to lend to interested people for interesting projects (in fact, let's do one together!)
- redplanet has an old ASUS A7Dc laptop (17 inch; loud; broken battery; shabby condition) for hacky projects
- redplanet offers 3x Nichicon 420V 82uF 18x25mm Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor 105°C for Club Mate
- redplanet has a plain accumulator battery W 20121217 PL116068 6000mAh, 3.7V (loading chip TP4056 1247 is pretty desolated) for projects.
- pl Elgato EyeTV (USB 2.0 DVB-S/2) Full-HD with Remote Control and Power Supply