aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
Version vom 8. November 2007, 09:14 Uhr von Pk
- Suitable for Dancing Stage & DDR Dance Dance Revolution games
- Suitable for In The Groove and Stepmania PC games
- Arcade style metal pad with handle bar (can be removed for easy storage)
- Control Box Included (work with PS One, Playstation 2, XBOX, and PC .. plug&play)
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 135 kg+
- 'Touch Sensitive Technology' excellent response from buttons.
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows.
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor.
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weights about 18 kg.
- WHITE EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around.
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, XBOX, or PC.
- Cable length: 2.50 meter long
- Adapter: control box (3 in 1 - connects to PS One, PS 2, XBOX, and PC USB).
- Driver: None needed .. Plug&Play
- Power Source: directly from PS One, PS2, XBOX, or PC.
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Material of Arrow: Metal
- Dimension of each arrow: 27,3 cm x 27,3 cm
- Dimension of metal platform: 95 cm x 87 cm x 6,3 cm
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 18 kg.
- Gross Weight: 24 kg.
using a 8- (4 paired) wire CAT5 cable + shielding as ground
9-pin 9-pin SubD SubD male female 1 --- bl --- 1 9 --- blws --- 9 2 --- or --- 2 3 --- orws --- 3 4 --- gn --- 4 6 --- gnws --- 6 7 --- bn --- 7 8 --- bnws --- 8 5 --- Schirm --- 5
The cables are runnning from the front side of the plates to the window side of the room. Unassambled spare cables go to the alley for any future use.