Cute Wars: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
K (hat Game Development/Projects/Pixelwar nach Game Development/Projects/72dpi army verschoben: world domination imminent)
Version vom 30. Oktober 2007, 01:26 Uhr
keep it simple! cut features! not time! cut features! CUT FEATURES!
- concise visual & audio style (minimalistic, gameboy tunes)
- pixel soldiers run across a worms-like landscape. the whole game is very sparse with coloers; greyscale only (2-4 shades? + eventually red)
- the more foes are on screen the higher your bonus multiplicator is
- force the player to provoke risky situations to score high.
- 320x200 + scale to fullscreen
- knife, pistol, machinegun, heavy
- use already existing pixelwar animations
- eyecandy brass, blood
- move player around
- Landscape (eventually don't store this in game object tree. how does one reasonably implement this? where's pygame on rails?)
way way way later features
- online score tracking
- score together with friends as group (see desktop tower defense)
- force players to risk more to score higher (the more enemies on screen the higher the bonus. threat level)
- social networks in games