aus Metalab Wiki, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.Zur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
COVID-19/en hat keine Unterseiten.
Drop by, Metalab is open! According to the 2. COVID-19-Basismaßnahmenverordnung and 2. Wiener COVID-19-Basismaßnahmenbegleitverordnung 2022, Metalab operates since April 20, 2022 under the following conditions:
- Metalab is open for everyone.
- Don't visit Metalab if you feel sick!
- Please vent the lab as often and as long as possible.
- Wearing a mask is not required at Metalab.
- It's possible to hold events at Metalab.
- When visiting Metalab, please enter your contact date (identifier and some means of contact) in the printed forms and put it into a envelope with the date and time of your visit. Place the sealed envelope in the safe in the main room. You can find both envelope and form on the whiteboard in the main room. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID-19 incidents, otherwise the sealed envelopes will be destroyed unopened after about a week.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
If you have any questions or are unsure about these rules, please contact .
In summary, the following evidence is recognised:
- A certificate of recovery from an infection with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 180 days
- An official quarantine order not older than 180 days
- Vaccination after recovery
- Proof of vaccination which has occurred at least 21 days after recovery, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose which has occurred at least 120 days after administration of the first dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a single dose of the Johnson&Johnson vaccine, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a third dose, which was administered at least 120 days after the second dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose after a first dose of the Johnson&Johnson vaccine, when the second dose was administered at least 14 days after that first dose, which is not older than 270 days
- The following count as proof of vaccination:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate ("Green Pass")
- An international vaccination passport, in which vaccination with the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson vaccines has been entered
- People subject to compulsory school attendance in Austria (up to the 9th school year) can also show their complete "ninja pass" (also valid on the weekend of the respective week)
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons are exempt from this requirement, provided they can produce a medical certificate.
There are three official applications for the 2G check:
- GreenCheck.gv.at, a web application that can run on cellphones, tablets and notebookes.
- GreenCheck in the Apple App Store
- GreenCheck in the Google Play Store
Training for keymembers
According to our calendar via BigBlueButton: https://bbb.metalab.at/b/rip-iox-yjw-8mh