According to the 6. COVID-19-Schutzmaßnahmenverordnung, Metalab operates from 12.12.2021 00:00 under the following conditions:
- Metalab is open from 5:00 to 22:00 for work (on machines, using the infrastructure, education, etc.).
- Only professional work is permitted outside the opening hours.
- If you need to use the Metalab but are not a member, please contact in advance. When you visit, please come alone only.
- When entering Metalab, evidence of immunisation (2G certificate) must be shown. Additionally a negative PCR test result, no older than 48h is needed (2G+).
- Keep your visit as brief as possible and do not stay longer than necessary for the work. The entrance door remains closed the whole time!
- Unfortunately it is no longer possible to sit together for socializing.
- Don't visit Metalab if you feel sick!
- Keep a distance of 1.5m to people who do not live in the same household.
- No physical contact with people who do not live in the same household. This includes hugging, shaking hands or even cuddling.
- Stick to the usual Corona protection measures (regular hand washing, do not reach into the face, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm, etc.).
- Please vent the lab after you have arrived and before you leave.
Maximum Number of People
- For the whole of Metalab there is a limit of 10 people in total.
- The following number of people are allowed per room (except if you live in a household):
- Five people in the main room
- Three people in the Library
- Two people in the Lounge
- Three people in the WEL
- One person in the HM
- One person in the kitchen
- Try to be alone in a room at all times, regardless of any of these limits.
- You can still go through quickly, even if the limit for a room is reached.
- Always wear a mask with FFP2 pretective properties!
- You are only allowed to take your mask off for the following activities:
- Communicating with people with hearing loss and severely hearing impaired persons
- Shortly for eating or drinking at the place you sit. When you are finished or want to get up, you have to put on your mask immediately.
- Until further notice, events at Metalab are no longer possible.
- Use Metalab's BigBlueButton server instead for your events.
- Contact tracing procedures are mandatory for every visit lasting longer than 15 minutes.
- Enter your contact date (name, phone numer, optionally e-mail address) in the printed forms and put it into a envelope with the date and time of your visit. Place the sealed envelope in the safe in the main room. You can find both envelope and form on the whiteboard in the main room. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID-19 incidents, otherwise the sealed envelopes will be destroyed unopened after 28 days.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
Thank you for adhering to these measures!
Only together can we continue to provide safe hacking at Metalab.
- Current version of the COVID19 prevention concept: Datei:COVID19-Praeventionskonzept.pdf (in German)
- Here you can find the contact tracing form: Datei:Contact tracing.pdf
Mouth and nose protection
An FFP2 mask is always required.
The following protective devices are not considered adequate masks at Metalab:
In summary, the following evidence is recognised:
- A certificate of recovery from an infection with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 180 days
- An official quarantine order not older than 180 days
- Vaccination after recovery
- Proof of vaccination which has occurred at least 21 days after recovery, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose which has occurred at least 120 days after administration of the first dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a single dose of the Johnson&Johnson vaccine, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a third dose, which was administered at least 120 days after the second dose, which is not older than 270 days
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose after a first dose of the Johnson&Johnson vaccine, when the second dose was administered at least 14 days after that first dose, which is not older than 270 days
- The following count as proof of vaccination:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate ("Green Pass")
- An international vaccination passport, in which vaccination with the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson vaccines has been entered
- People subject to compulsory school attendance in Austria (up to the 9th school year) can also show their complete "ninja pass" (also valid on the weekend of the respective week)
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons are exempt from this requirement, provided they can produce a medical certificate.
There are three official applications for the 2G check:
- GreenCheck.gv.at, a web application that can run on cellphones, tablets and notebookes.
- GreenCheck in the Apple App Store
- GreenCheck in the Google Play Store
Training for keymembers
According to our calendar via BigBlueButton: https://bbb.metalab.at/b/rip-iox-yjw-8mh