From 20.9.2021 the COVID measures at Metalab will be the following:
- The entrance door should always remain closed!
- When entering the Metalab, a 3G certificate must be shown. Here is the official handout by the Chamber of Commerce (only available in German). The following proofs are valid:
- Vaccination certificates, with at least 2 vaccinations, which are not more than 360 days old. Exception: The Johnson & Johnson vaccine only requires one dose and is valid from the 22nd day after vaccination until 270 days from the date of vaccination.
- quarantine order or certificate of recovery, which is not older than 180 days.
- officially recovered + one vaccine dose, which is not older than 360 days.
- neutralising Antibody tests, which are not more than 90 days old.
- PCR tests, which are not older than 48 hours (the entire visit period applies).
- Antigene tests which are not more than 24 hours old (the entire visit period applies) and have not been carried out by yourself.
- No visit of the Metalab if you notice or suspect symptoms of COVID-19!
- Keep a distance of 1,5m to people who do not live in the same household.
- No physical contact with people who do not live in the same household. This includes hugging, shaking hands or even cuddling.
- Stick to the usual corona protection measures (regular hand washing, do not reach into the face, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm, etc.).
- Please vent the lab after you arrived and when you leave.
maximum number of people
- For the whole Metalab there is a limit of 40 people in total.
- The following numbers of people are allowed per room (except if you live in a household):
- 20 people in the main room
- 7 people in the library
- 5 people in the lounge
- 8 people in the WEL
- 2 people in the HM
- 3 people in the kitchen
- You can still go through quickly, even if the limit for a room is reached.
- Wear a mask. "Mundnasenschutz" (MNS / operation mask) is enough, although FFP2 protective properties are recommended!
- The only situation where you are allowed to take off your mask for a short time is when you drink or eat at the place you sit. When you are finished drinking or want to get up, you have to put on your mask immediately.
- Events at Metalab are possible.
- Always comply with the maximum number of people for each room.
- During events, always keep the minimum distance.
- Seating with a safe distance must be provided for all visitors.
- Masks are mandatory for everyone - including speakers!
- Contact tracing procedures are mandatory for every visit which lasts longer than 15 minutes.
- Enter your contact date (name, phone numer, optionally e-mail address) in the printed forms and put it into a envelope with the date and time of your visit. Place the sealed envelope in the safe in the main room. You can find both envelope and form on the whiteboard i nthe main room. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID19 incidents, otherwise the sealed envelopes will be destroyed unopened after 28 days.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
Thank you for adhering to these measures!
Only together can we continue to provide safe hacking at Metalab.
Mouth and nose protection
The following protective devices are not considered adequate masks at Metalab:
There are three official applications for the 3G check:
- GreenCheck.gv.at, a web application that can run on cellphones, tablets and notebookes.
- GreenCheck in the Apple App Store
- GreenCheck in the Google Play Store