Metalab operates since 19.05.2021 under the following conditions according to the "COVID-19-Öffnungsverordnung":
- Metalab is open from 5:00 to 24:00 for work (on machines, using the infrastructure, education, etc.).
- Only professional work is permitted outside the opening hours.
- Keep your visit as short as possible and do not stay longer than necessary for the work. The entrance door should remain closed the whole time!
- It is not possible to sit together for socializing.
- No visit of the Metalab if you notice or suspect symptoms of COVID-19!
- Keep a distance of 2m to people who do not live in the same household.
- No physical contact with people who do not live in the same household. This includes hugging, shaking hands or even cuddling.
- Stick to the usual corona protection measures (regular hand washing, do not reach into the face, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm, etc.).
- Please vent the lab after you arrived and when you leave.
maximum number of people
- For the whole Metalab there is a limit of 10 people in total.
- The following numbers of people are allowed per room (except if you live in a household):
- Four people in the main room
- Three people in the library
- Two people in the lounge
- Three people in the WEL
- One person in the HM
- One person in the kitchen
- You can still go through quickly, even if the limit for a room is reached.
- Wear a mask with FFP2 pretective properties!
- The only situation where you are allowed to take off your mask for a short time is when you drink or eat at the place you sit. When you are finished drinking or want to get up, you have to put on your mask immediately.
- Until further notice events at Metalab are no longer possible.
- Use Metalabs Jitsi or the BigBlueButton server instead for your events.
- Contact tracing procedures are mandatory for every visit which lasts longer than 15 minutes.
- Enter your contact date (name, phone numer, optionally e-mail address) in the printed forms and put it into a envelope with the date and time of your visit. Place the sealed envelope in the safe in the main room. You can find both envelope and form on the whiteboard i nthe main room. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID19 incidents, otherwise the sealed envelopes will be destroyed unopened after 28 days.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
Thank you for adhering to these measures!
Only together can we continue to provide safe hacking at Metalab.
Mouth and nose protection
The following protective devices are not considered adequate masks at Metalab: