We are well aware of our responsibility towards our members who depend on Metalab for their professional activities. Therefore, Metalab will remain open from 17.11.2020 00:00 under the following conditions:
- Metalab is only open for absolutely necessary education or professional work on machines or infrastructure.
- Keep your visit as short as possible and do not stay longer than necessary for the work. The entrance door remains closed the whole time!
- Unfortunately it is no longer possible to sit together for socializing.
- No visit of the Metalab if you notice or suspect symptoms of COVID-19!
- Keep a distance of 2m to people who do not live in the same household.
- No physical contact with people who do not live in the same household. This includes hugging, shaking hands or even cuddling.
- Stick to the usual corona protection measures (regular hand washing, do not reach into the face, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm, etc.).
- Please vent the lab after you arrived and when you leave.
maximum number of people
- For the whole Metalab there is a limit of 5 people in total.
- The following numbers of people are allowed per room (except if you live in a household):
- Three people in the main room
- Two people in the library
- Two people in the lounge
- Two people in the WEL
- One person in the HM
- One person in the kitchen
- Try to be alone in a room at all times, regardless of any of these limits.
- You can still go through quickly, even if the limit for a room is reached.
- A mouth and nose protection is required at Metalab. If necessary, suitable masks can be purchased at the vending machine.
- Wear a mask with FFP2 pretective properties when you are in a room with at least one person who does not live in the same household
- The only situation where you are allowed to take off your mask for a short time is when you drink at the place you sit. When you are finished drinking or want to get up, you have to put on your mask immediately.
- Until further notice events at Metalab are no longer possible.
- Use Metalabs Jitsi or the BigBlueButton server instead for your events.
- When visiting Metalab, note your time of visit and keep these notes for 14 days.
- Visitors are asked to leave a note with contact details and the time of their visit in an envelope with the date in the safe. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID19 incidents, otherwise the envelopes will be destroyed unopened after 14 days.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
Thank you for adhering to these measures!
Only together can we continue to provide safe hacking at Metalab.
Mouth and nose protection
The following protective devices are not considered adequate masks at Metalab: