The following rules apply for visiting Metalab from 25.10.2020 00:00 on:
- No visit of the Metalab if you notice or suspect symptoms of COVID-19!
- A mouth and nose protection is required at Metalab. If necessary, suitable masks can be purchased at the vending machine.
- Keep a distance of 1m to people who do not live in the same household.
- Avoid physical contact with people who do not live in the same household. This includes hugging, shaking hands or even cuddling.
- Stick to the usual corona protection measures (regular hand washing, do not reach into the face, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm, etc.).
- Depending on the attendence, windows should be open for ventilation. Especially on windless days we suggest active ventilation with a ventilator in the window. Even when it's cold.
- There is a limit of 6 people per "big" room. Big rooms are: The main room, the lounge, the WEL and the library. In small rooms (HM and kitchen), the limit is 3 people. You can still go through, even if the limit is reached.
- The only situation where you are allowed to take off your mask is when you eat/drink at the place you sit. When you are finished eating/drinking or want to get up, you have to put on your mask immediately.
- Until further notice events at Metalab are no longer possible.
- Use Metalabs Jitsi or the BigBlueButton server instead for your events.
- When visiting Metalab, note your time of visit and keep these notes for 14 days.
- Visitors are asked to leave a note with contact details and the time of their visit in an envelope with the date in the safe. This contact information is only for notification in case of COVID19 incidents, otherwise the envelopes will be destroyed unopened after 14 days.
We keep an eye on the relevant regulations and continuously evaluate the situation; these regulations are adapted as necessary.
Thank you for adhering to these measures!
Only together can we continue to provide safe hacking at Metalab.
Mouth and nose protection
The following protective devices are not considered adequate masks at Metalab:
Due to the current situation, special rules apply at Metalab for visits until further notice. They were enacted at 2020-08-12_Jour_Fixe and are therefore binding. As a visitor at Metalab you're asked to throw an envelope with today's date (outside) and a contact information (inside) into the Metalab safe. If Metalab is informed about a positive test that matches the time of your presence, you will be informed immediately. Otherwise we will destroy the unopened envelopes after two weeks. If you receive a positive test result yourself, please contact us as soon as possible.
As with all activities at Metalab, general rules such as distance, washing hands and similar apply to events.
In addition to the general rules at events, the contact details of participants must also be recorded. The registration is done decentrally by the member who organizes the event on a sheet of paper. After two weeks the member has to destroy the data. Should a participant contact the organizing member with a positive test result, the member must inform the other participants. Furthermore must be informed about the time of the visit. If there is a positive test result at the Metalab during the same time period, the member has to inform the other participants as well.
Template for events
The is a template for the attendence list: