Orga for Leiwandville 5.0 at Chaos Communications Camp 2015
- probably fbr
Orga Mailing List
firstname.lastname@example.org - for all orga topics.
Orga (et.al.) Meeting
Meeting: in some free corner @ the Metalab
1. Orgatreffen: Donnerstag 10. Juni 2015 im Metalab - 20 Uhr
2. Orgatreffen: Donnerstag 25. Juni 2015 im Metalab - 20 Uhr
3. Orgatreffen: tbd
Folks who like to help with the buildup of our village.
|Who||Date Arriving||Transport Device|| Transport License
|fbr||2015-08-10 (most likely)||ABE|
|AndiS||2015-08-10 (most likely)||Van + medium sized trailer (1,5t, Führerschein E)|
|Eisbaer||2015-08-10 (most likely)||B|
|astera||2015-08-11 (most likely)|
|Clemens||2015-08-10 (most likely)||B|
|YOU||2015-08-10 (most likely)||B||from Berlin|
Folks who will help with packing all things after the event.
|Who||Date Departing||Transport Device||Comment|
|fbr||2015-08-18 (most likely)|
|AndiS||2015-08-17 (most likely)||Van + medium sized trailer (1,5t, Führerschein E)|
|Clemens||2015-08-1(7,8) (most likely)|
|YOU||2015-08-18 (most likely)|
So it's either car/truck or ship:
Sehr geehrter Herr Leyrer, ich muss Ihnen Leider mitteilen, dass wir keinen stillgelegten Bahnanschluss haben. Der einzige Transportweg außer auf dem Wasser ist die Strasse. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Roy Lepschies Leiter Ziegeleipark WInTO GmbH - Niederlassung Ziegeleipark Ziegelei 10, 16792 Zehdenick OT Mildenberg
- Van + medium sized Trailer (AndiS)
- Minivan + small Trailer (Datacop)
- Funkbus or Minivan (Herbert)
- Some other Vehicle between Motorcycle or big Truck (Zem)
Maybe there will be a Bus driving from Linz to the Camp site that may be routed via Vienna so that People from here can join and help fill up the bus. Price is not yet known but this would provide easiest acces from Vienna directly to the campsite! We will update this as soon as there are more news!
- Hackcenter Tent with Tables and Lighting (Still available from last Camps) - Will work with Stretch-Foil
- Lighting - We still have the flurescent tubes from the last camp plus some cabling (some more needed)
- Tables - we have table legs and tapeziertische in reactor storage (Cellar) - Will buy wood plates at the local OBI Store and make tables with the legs. Maybe will need a few more Legs - IKEA
- Seating - folding chairs from the Metalab and peoples own chairs May buy additional folding chairs at IKEA
- Lounge Tent needs sowing on top, will do on campsite, Party-Tents as Backup if it does not work out but it should...
- Tons of Bubblewrap for the Lounge, as carpet, as couches as everything. You may cuddle but pants/skirt/whatevercloth are/is non-optional! :)
- Maybe also some carpet
- Couches ?? we needs or builds them
- Kitchen/Food Tent - Party Tent. Probably only used once (they are pretty shitty and unstable...)
- Shelves (Metalab Cellar)
- Fridge (AndiS, Leyrer), Coffe Machines, Water Kettle (buy) - moar?
- Basic kitchen stuff (Metalab, buy... Zwax)
- Gas Cooker with big pot (ask overflo)
- NO PLATES, Glasses, Cutlery etc.. bring your own!
- Maybe tarpaulins (Zeltplanen) to build stuff (price?, buy)
- hammocks? diy variant from rope and bedsheets; as tensegrity omgyes
- Fans (buy)
- Cheap Solar Lamps (Buy)
- Lichterketten (Lydia)
- Muuuch moar blink!
- The Metalab Phonebooth one with a hopefully working Selfiebot Installation (needs fixing!) Phone functionality would be great too!
- Still more blink needed!
- Power distribution - We'll get one 64A Plug
- Ask the Grazers if they will provide some distribution stuff again
- Simon can get us 64->2x32 Connectors and Outlet/Distribution Boxes with Circuit Breakers and everything
- Metalab has some Cablerolls (Cellar)
- AndiS has some Cablerolls (will bring)
- Check if we need to buy stuff (hopefully we're good)
- Even more blink, rly!1!112!
- OH, if anyone wants to build a DOME - be our guest :)
- Phonebooth: Selfiebot + VOIP Tel. (Funktionscheck - funktionieren angeblich, brauchen Netzwerk)
to buy locally
- OBI is about 10 km away.
- Wooden Beams for building
- Screws, Nails etc..
- Wooden Plates for Tables
- Mabe cables/plugs if we're missing
- Backup Party Tents (? before the run out..)
- IKEA is in Berlin - at leat 1hrs drive
- Folding Chars (?)
- Table feet
- Delivered to Campsite
- BUBBLEWRAP (Amazon)
- Couches if not self-built (Bubblewrap, Gaffer, Strechtfolie...)
TBD but Important
- Village Network We'll of course have a huge chunk of connectivity but there is nothing concrete yet - please join and/or offer stuff.
- there is a 24Port unmanaged Gbit Linksys Switch available, ownership?
- Clemens got 2x 48Port 100M Nortel Switches(with stacking cable), but without GBIC modules
- TODO Any chance we can get a 10GbE/SFP+ Switch?
- Whateverlab mobile provided by wizard23, we have to take and set it up. Check if wizard still has it packed...
- 24hrs Breakfast We need people to help, especially for daily shopping tours. The more people there are, the easier it gets! If we're only a few pals, we will mostly have just water and drinks. There will be the possibility to coock if anyone steps up to it tough! We want 24hrs Breakfast so please help out!
- Generell Werkzeug (Metalab/mobiles Whateverlab)
- Kabel, Kabel, Kabel
- Gaffer, Gaffer, Gaffer, Gaffer
- mehr Gaffer
- Seile, viele Seile (Abspannungen, Befestigungen etc..)
- Mobile Whateverlab
- Rettungsdecekn (für Zelte, Sonnenschutz...)
- Telefonlitze (2-Draht)
- Labelmaschine + Band
- Get some rolls of stretch foil
- Kettensäge (elektrisch)
- Metafunk Zeugs
- LED Scheinwerfer oder Baustrahler
- Lankabel, Stecker
- LWL Kabel (if needed)
- Metafunk Zeugs
- 4x DMX RGB Lichter + Moving Head
- 7-Segment Anzeige
- check state of table legs and Tapeziertische -- CHECKED!
See main CCCamp2015 wiki page