→ Blinkofant → Blinkofant/LED-Display History
- place of installation: Albert Schultz ice rink, Kagran/Vienna
- producer: ACT Anzeige- & Informationstechnik GmbH
- Series ACT27, 2 graphics capable LED walls with a display area of 7,8 x 1,5m each
- 640 x 539 pixel (?)
- Date of installation: 1996
- replaced 2011 with RGB LED screens
- rescue operation, 2012-03-17
The panels have been developed by Ing. Walter Weiss (of Club Spengergasse fame) by about 1980. Some time between 1987 and the mid-90es ACT GmbH took over his company IWW, but later he occasionally worked as an advisor for them.
The panels in the Albert Schultz ice rink were installed 1996 for the ice-hockey world championships. 1996 was also the last year these panels were produced.