|Beschreibung:||poi with leds|
- ESP8266 (WeMos D1 Mini)
- Custom PCB with 2 buttons (1 working)
- Waterjet cutted Polycarbonate body
- 50 APA102 Leds
- Battery holder for 3xAAA
- Transparent rubber tube
- Fingerloops / Attachments
I started Blinkenpoi ~10 years ago and respawned that project 6 Weeks ago just before CCCamp19 with a new Microcontroller, a Webinterface and modern Ledstrips.
The Webinterface has some cool features like "Local san" to find other Blinkenpois automatically when they are connected to the same hotspot / mobile access point.
You can synchronize the playback on multiple devices, you can create, upload, download and share Animations directly in the Webinterface.
The Blinkenpoi opens its own Accesspoint for wireless setup and features:
- Local storage of wlan credentials
- Auto connect once configured
- Reset of configuration
- Verbose Debug Interface over usb->serial
- 3Mb storage for custom animations
- Firmware written in C++ (Arduino Framework)
- 100% Open Source Public Domain / Do whatever you want
The Webinterface is 95% done.
It works, but it needs some love especially warnings and feedback if you are about to delete or overwrite something.
Series of Tubes