aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
marius -at- kintel -dot- net
[kintel.soup.io kintel.soup.io] - I try to blog only original content, so bookmark the [feed://kintel.soup.io/rss RSS] to keep an eye on my projects.
- Electronics, Microcontrollers, Robotics etc.etc.
- Macroeconomics - The (financial) crisis is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a glimpse of the inner (non-) workings of the world.
- Real-time 3D programming (which I do for a living); C/C++, OpenGL, Coin3D, Qt (the GUI toolkit), Objective-C/Cocoa
- Music - slowly moving here, Arduino synth is in the works, thanks to inspiration from Jay and Scripty.
- Poker - Texas Hold'em; fun, but too time consuming to master.
- Cooking - I enjoy cooking, although not as much as hacking.. Food Hacking anyone?
- Mac OS X (Linux, Unix - as long as it's not Windows I'm in)
- ...in essence, any combination of technology, software, hardware, art and fun will make my day :)
- RepRap - with Wizard23
- OpenGL effects - In 2009 is the 20 years anniversary for my first Amiga demo. hmm..
- SpaceInvaders - Firmware library programming
- Fridge - Firmware programming
- C64DTV - Hacking the C64-in-a-joystick
- TassimoHack - Alarm-clock triggered coffee machine
- ArtElectronique -
- MetaDMX - Hardware and firmware implementation of receiver part in progress
- Establishing, porting and developing Free Software toolchains for Microcontroller programming for use in non-Windows environments.
- potat0r (with Cygenb0ck)
- 1-wire hacking - no docs yet
- WhateverLab Umbau - Lab renovation
- Celebrate the Scene Party - Co-organization and realtime voting system
- Quadrocopter - The Mikrokopter version
- Discrete Amusement With Blinking Things - Paraflows workshop together with Wizard23
Incoming Ideas and Plans
- Fireball shooter
- Bicycle POV-display, and other POV-toys
- Hacking space (weather balloon?)
- Fun with accelerometers
- Synth building, MIDI hacking
- Welding - I need to build something big