aus Metalab, dem offenen Zentrum für meta-disziplinäre Magier und technisch-kreative Enthusiasten.
kintel -at- sim -dot- no
- Real-time 3D programming (which I do for a living); C/C++, OpenGL, Coin3D, Qt (the GUI toolkit), Objective-C/Cocoa
- Electronics, Microcontrollers, Robotics etc.etc.
- Mac OS X (Linux, Unix - as long as it's not Windows I'm in)
- Macroeconomics - The world is becoming a scary place. This item had to be bumped on my ToRead list.
- Music (somehow I haven't managed to bump my music creation projects to the top of my TODO list)
- Poker (I enjoy playing Texas Hold'em, but it has been a bit down-prioritized lately)
- Cooking - I enjoy cooking, although not as much as hacking.. Food Hacking anyone?
- ..well, in essence, any combination of technology, software, hardware, art and fun will make my day :)
- RepRap - with Wizard23
- OpenGL effects - In 2009 is the 20 years anniversary for my first Amiga demo. hmm..
- SpaceInvaders - Firmware library programming
- Fridge - Firmware programming
- C64DTV - Hacking the C64-in-a-joystick
- TassimoHack - Alarm-clock triggered coffee machine
- ArtElectronique -
- MetaDMX - Hardware and firmware implementation of receiver part in progress
- Establishing, porting and developing Free Software toolchains for Microcontroller programming for use in non-Windows environments.
- potat0r (with Cygenb0ck)
- 1-wire hacking - no docs yet
- WhateverLab Umbau - Lab renovation
- Celebrate the Scene Party - Co-organization and realtime voting system
- Quadrocopter - The Mikrokopter version
- Discrete Amusement With Blinking Things - Paraflows workshop together with Wizard23
Incoming Ideas and Plans
- Fireball shooter
- Bicycle POV-display, and other POV-toys
- Hacking space (weather balloon?)
- Fun with accelerometers
- Synth building, MIDI hacking